Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kizzez for yer

I was 22 days ago. And just turned 23 yesterday. How I wished I'll never aged. *dark*

Anyways, as gloomy as it could be; there's always these bunch of awesome people who're there to celebrate my special day. Birthday would mean nothing without getting this once-in-a-year attention from them! Thanks for all the birthday wishes via Facebook, Twitter, SMSes, BBMs, and the verbal ones too!

So, to everyone of you shuga honey bunsters...Here's a huge ass kiss for yer!



kizz it, feelz it, and lovez it

Will blog about how my birthday went next time cos the pictures are either in my other pendrive, or it's undeveloped in my film.

I'm now back to office after my birthday leave yesterday.

Yes. It's kinda awesome to have such entitlement on your birthday <3

Happy Working, guys! :)

1 comment:

Isaac Tan said...

lol! happy birthday girl! :) thanks for the kizzes :P ..

work is never happy for me now. *depression mode on* hehe