Friday, October 31, 2008

Random

The Handphone Fair in Central Market; about the RM9.90 phone was just a gimmick. wtf.

Can't wait til tomorrow.
ktz ! :} *does it look like a drooling emo wtf

And! My eldest sis finally knows how to use facebook XD!
*applause*

-

PS: I have this something over watches recently :s Thus I bought another watch again @@ Although it's only a Vincci but I like. Damn cun ok! Too bad their shade of green are not of my taste :s And they don't have white either :(



Please look at the straps! Although you can barely see it here but you get the idea right!
It's made of plastic T-T
It's like an imitation of Toywatch lol damn happy T^T
I swear I'll get a Guess or Titus or Toywatch next time! *determined
And Casio Singapore are much more nicer than Casio Malaysia pfft

-

Haih ok back to ze asses.

No comments: