Friday, October 31, 2008

Bee zee as a bee nuh thung.

Ziwen. I'm too lazy to do tags. And most of the questions I couldn't answer it too.
Hehehehehehh lepaskan aku kali ini ya! Plus I'm dead tired now just done becoming mummy's and sister's runner wtf.

Meet up with the besties at BTS.
> Tong sui
> Sushi King
> Retail therapy (I want pumps!)
> Being broke
> Feeling fat
> Feeling ugly
> Being happy laughing over everything stupid
> Being HPC x)

-

I am dead tired I didn't bother to do anything now O.o
But still, have to force myself to do it because there's one presentation on Monday about films and I chose Sweeney Todd, which I haven't finished yet @@

Busy weekends ahead.
Bachelorette night tomorrow.
Sis' wedding lunch on Sunday.

Eh, give me suggestions on what quest should I ask the bridegroom and the hengdais to do :D! Anyway I'm my sis' bridesmaid la harhar where's my bestman!? :x

-

Random note: I feel like going to the camp. How ar? :(

-

Here's some random piccas again!



My daughter wtf this picture was taken in the middle of class and we're sitting at the front row dimalukan by our lecturer; "This is a Medium Shot!" wtf.
Aiya I look like stone tepi jalan beside Sofea hmph T^T



Jess' "siu mai" rotf.



One of the favs. Beef ramen!


P/S: Small pics because I look ugly in big pics XD!

5 comments:

Zhennie.C said...

i thought you're going to post alot piccies. btw i cant wait to see u in dress :D very excited.

val.t said...

what siu mai is that? adoi. and off the word verification. :D

Anonymous said...

agree with val, off the word veirifiiatataifn thing!

mykie said...

Zhen: Dress? I've got a very surprising dress for you to see! Not much pics cz i looked like fugs haha!




Val&Jess: I didn't know that word verification thing exists XD It's been ancient since i last used blogger -.-

mykie said...

Val: Btw, that's a loh mai kai. But Jess keeps calling it Siu mai XD!