Tuesday, November 17, 2009

General


 Yay!

Photobucket
First film production done!



We did so much work for a 5 minutes video :(! No thanks to the no-editing stupid requirement. And also the crappy 3 CCD cam -_- It's not that oldskool, just...crappy...! There goes my good comfy 3 days of weekends holidays T_T 

And changed locations because of an ill-mannered security guard. No wonder that's her job, imagine what could've happened if she holds big position? Bleh.

And also sucky weather :( It kept on raining on the second day! Thank god everything is done right now.


-

Guess what, I'm now awake since 6am cos I overslept while waiting for Val last night. Crap. Now I missed out a lotttt cos I didn't online last night T_T Gosh I miss my HPCs.When are we going to meet up?! :(((

I have to buck up. Seriously.
But why am I typing this in every posts T_T

Ok I'm too hungry to concentrate right now. Time for breakfast! XD

No comments: