Sunday, November 08, 2009

My precious RM70

If you still remember, I hit the edge of my bed frame a few weeks ago and it hurt my leg even until now.

Furthermore, it's swollen and I think there's pus inside =.=

My mom's been nagging me to see the doctor and I reluctantly pulled my lazy ass to the clinic today since okm is here. Instead of going to the usual doctor, I asked okm to turned to the other direction instead because I kinda forget the place already so I randomly picked one clinic that looks good enough appearance wise.

Went inside.

No nurse. Only a girl around 16 to 17 years old with her school uniform at the reception.
The doctor wasn't even wearing her medical robe or something.
And she was on Facebook.
She didn't even treat my leg. Just gave me antibiotics and some cream.
Then she took away my RM70. Claiming she already gave me a discount since I told her I'm still a student. The pre-discounted price was....RM75.

Watheff?

That's why I am always reluctant to see a doctor. Bloody suckers.

edit//
Eric told me that the tube of cream was only RM5, or less cos he's selling it for his company.

fuck.

2 comments:

DeMun said...

alah...tu la...sudah suruh pegi doktor ya dikenali...degil tu...

mykie said...

Derrick: Cos I heard from my sis he's not that good also :/