Saturday, August 14, 2010

:*(

I don't believe in Friday the 13th. Even though I have shits on almost every Friday the 13th - as far as I remember, nothing good happened. Didn't notice it was one yesterday until I switched on the radio and every single stations were talking about it -_- What's the hype wei not like it's a celebration ala "Oh yay it's a badluck day today! Let's talk about it!"

Photobucket
The kiss of death wtfwtf

See, the thing is that the more you talked about it, the more it will happen to you. And now the more I listened to it, the more it's happening to me!

I brushed Michelle off saying "nah nothing's bad gonna happen it's just a myth."
Then, BAAM!!

I submitted my documentary assignment late because the damn finalcutpro in my college lab is an ass. My video goes unsynchronized with the audio everytime I rendered it! And worst, the visuals are cut off as well sometimes! Grr for geram! Submitted the thing late, and worst of all it's not even fixed yet. I have a screening on Monday and we're trying to save it later with another lecturer who is better in using fcp :( Well, at least we can screen a better video publicly instead of humiliating ourselves in the lecture hall.

I'm not gonna use that fcp again! Did my rolling credits with Adobe and it's better! But fcp kept dropping the few seconds at the end of the video FML FOL.

Haih. Stupid apples and their inventions! Love-hate relationship boo :*(

Pek chek!

Went shopping with Michelle and everything was fine again :) Um, at least during shopping!

Came home dinner and then died on the floor in my room until 4am wtf that explains why am I online at this hour
(reads: 5:18am)

-

Finals coming soon let's hope and pray everything's gonna be fine!

ta.

2 comments:

andy said...

You love Apple's product more than hate it.

mykie said...

Andy:I know but still! I'll use AdobePremiere Pro in apples nx time pfft