Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things that makes me happy.

(other than just money!)

Happy people talking about random shits.

Spending on something I really like.

Good food

Good movies

Discovering something new and amazing

Taking beautiful photos/Edited beautiful photos

Successfully record a guitar cover without sounding like crappppp

Amaze people

Making people laugh

Bonding sesh with the girls.

Being mean and makes people pissed off on purpose.

Cakes. Lots of cakes.

Ice cream. The ones with marshmallow and a lot of nutsss

Mom's food.

Hot funny guys! XD Who doesn't right wtf

Shopping. So cliche wtf.


I can't think anymore cos I left this post saved before I took my nap and now that I'm awake, I need to edit some videos again.

pfft. I'll continue nx time, if I ever remember XD

No comments: