Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bee Bee Emm Mee

I can't believe I can sit still and do my work efficiently. By work I mean my homework/assignments and the one that gives me money real deal work. And guess what it's day 5 today and I submit my work every night religiously omfg how long can I last?! I know I'm always procrastinating but *coughs* the reason I'm pushing my limit right now is due to monetary factors wtf.

I is trying to be a good time manager. Getting better in it. *pats self*
But is now very bad in managing my finance :s

-

On a random note.
I've been using my blackberry for a month already! :D
And I'm very happy with what it does for me! :D
I can go online at anytime! :D
Not only online from my bb but also *jengjengjeng* as a modem to my laptop :D No more excuses I couldn't go online for serious business anymore!
I can also abuse my friends in my Whatsapp and BBM hahahahah :D
I can tweet at anytime when I smell something funny or someone's smelly armpit in the train :s wtf FMLmax

Hold on. I don't check on my phone when I'm driving okay! I'm a very serious driver!

Oh yeah and best of all, DiGi plan rocks cos it's unlimited and I can use without worry. Cheap plans cheap services hahahaha the line in my work station is VERY weak and I couldn't do anything with my phone in my school's studio. Then I will hear chants like "digisucksdigisucksdigisucks" repeating at my ears -_-

Everyone should get a blackberry or iphone okay! stop paying for smses wtf I am now avoiding unnecessary calls and smses. Let's see how much I can save *gulp

my sexeh phone beside andy's.
both are of the same size and thickness. 
I need silicon casing cos I have butter fingers :(
Oh yeah and this picture is taken on the same day I noticed a slight scratch on my call button boo
stupid keys in my bag :(

2 comments:

mykie said...

:P You will be using it one day!
I have to do this cos I need to bbm you :(

mykie said...

Why? :(