Sunday, November 21, 2010

I hate Sundays too.

Stupid Sunday.

I'm having Monday blues already all thanks to the rushing assignments and jobs.

Can't complain much cos at the same time I'm glad I have more jobs (kaching kaching)
Need to save up more since I've been overspending this month ;(
Worst of all they're all necessities fml

Had migrain last night and I had to hit the sack earlier, did not finish my work as planned :(
And I woke up middle of the night because my aircond chose to leak at that ungodly hour wtf
Slept with only fan and no aircond. Thank god it was quite windy last night woo

Anyhowsss
To cheer my little yet sophisticated soul up, 
here's a very cute yet fierce but loving pink purple monster.



Photobucket

Let's hope I'm not gonna bump into anyone else wearing the same tee as I am!
RAWR.

2 comments:

thiaaaaa said...

ugly barney zomg.

mykie said...

LOL! But i wouldnt buy it if its barney printed on it! :p