Friday, March 02, 2012

The Nyan Cat Encounter

If you don't know what's a Nyan Cat. Please watch this video before proceeding. 
Well, even if you do...WATCH IT as well because these kids are so freaking cute!





So...

I need to be on Twitter/Facebook at all times for work.

One fine day, Fresh came over beside me and stood there. I thought it was suspicious because my seat is at a corner and usually people just come over if they needed something, or they have evil intention of tweetjacking or FBjacking. *grunts*
Apparently she's just cold and my space is warmer cos I get the sunlight from the glass window behind my seat.


This is what happened...



The responses I get...

EVEN NYANCAT REPLIED WTF
First one to replied some more.


I was talking about this:



So I RT her picture and mentioned @nyancatbot



Boy, this cat is still annoying even on Twitter. :|
Makes sense. Nyan Cat only goes forever-nyan and will not utter any other word.

kthxbai

back to work.

2 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

lol! this is really random, but cute la

nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan XD

mykie said...

Had a headache. Blogged about something. Forgets about headache. :)