Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What happens in the Orange World?

So what usually happens in the office?

We might look like a bunch of partypeople...but in fact, we're very SERIOUS at work. As noisy as we can be, we're actually very quiet during the busy times in the office that it sometimes freaks me out to realized that all my colleagues are there but it's mad quiet. Gulps.

I'm not saying we're a bunch of quiet people in the office and only release our alter ego when we're out from the Orange Office. For example, this is what we do:


(1) Becoming a self-help hairstylist.



(2) Facebookraping colleagues (especially interns. hoho. We love our interns!)

This is a friendly public service announcement brought to you by one of the culprits; Shahz.


(3) Tweetjacking - pretty much similar to Frape; however, less epic. 
THIS WAS DONE BY THE MAMABIRD pls kill me.
To top it off, apparently nobody really wants my hug. 
foreveralone.jpg


On the other times, we're pretty serious in doing our stuffs. 
0:)

1 comment:

Isaac Tan said...

i want your hugsss.. oops shh. lol!!

hey nice vid done by shah.. haha.

Latest: My E-Stars Seoul Korea Tournament Experience