Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mel's Wedding.

Current face: -____- *tired. You know how sepet my eyes are.


Anyways. It was the bachelorette night yesterday but I didn't take any photo. lol.
The day started off at 6.30am today, busy non-stop until 4pm when I finally reached home O_O I even slept in the journey from the restaurant to my house even though it's just 15 mins drive away @@

I was the host for her wedding, and I think I suck big time in mandarin. I kept on uttering the wrong words with he wrong meaning. But oh well muka tembok tak tau malu :D

I cannot afford to sleep now because presentation tomorrow. orz.
I shall just post photos here. I think there are still more but not with our cams.

Photobucket
Alahai all the efforts are totally worth it!! ♥
(Pls look at the guy behind Andy. Wtf his disposable underwear from the

game is still there HAHAHA :x )



Ok so here's what we did to the guys basically;

1) Wear knee length hosiery and folded pants.
Photobucket


2) Eating all the those sweet sour bitter and spicy stuffs. (Eg: Bittergourd, Ginger)
Photobucket



3) Those with hosiery have to wear disposable undies too :D! I don't know la this guy he likes it on his head lol wtf
Photobucket
Photobucket



4) Bridegroom have to write what he likes about the bride on the undies, with mouth.
Photobucket



5) Fear Factor ala Chinese Medicine! They had dried cockroaches, earthworms, and some bugs oh and also Omega Fish Oil (just the oil, not the whole capsule!) :D!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Andy: Yeeerrrrr!!~~~*cold sweat wtf
His expression. Priceless.



6) Bridegroom writes in Chinese "力升爱美慧" in a piece of paper.
Photobucket


7) All the 'hengdais' have to put on thick lipsticks and kiss on that piece of paper XDPhotobucket

8) Sings Fish Leong song to the bride.

9) (And I've forgotten to ask them to dance ballerina while wearing on those undies and hosiery T-T WTF!!)

So romantic! Andy eat cockroaches for my sis! Hahahahahahahahaha omg this is getting stupid and funny just when I'm thinking back about it now!


Photobucket
It looks so ambiguous T-T

Photobucket
Me: Pose pose! I'm so pretty!!
okm: -_-||
Oklar this pic doesn't end up as expected ._. Lego faced.


Photobucket
Was the host for the day. Discussing with the bridegroom.

Photobucket
Now with first bro-in-law pulak. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Siblings power! XD Oh wait, do we look alike? :s

Photobucket
Finally a pic of okm! :x

Photobucket
Trophy! Dadadidumbum~
Ok wtf it's a deco on the cake. My uncle gave it to sis as souvenir lol.


Photobucket
Here's the 3-tiered-cake my uncle baked. Too perfect to be real :/
Damn yummy also lor :O


Photobucket
And this is what happened to my cheap RM50 Vincci that I wore for the 2nd time.
I looked all over the places and had all my relatives attention on my peeptoes and laughed over my misery!! T-T Why damn obvious meh where got people look at people's feet at the first glance one! Fuck it. I'm tearing the other satin ribbon out. Replacing it with something else. Maybe with huge ass badges or buttons or cute plasters wtf.
^ Okm trying to show off his new pretty leather shoes wtf i hate him T-T



Photobucket
Goong 3 wtf.

-

Wtf shit just remembered D:
Haven't finish my assignment and I'll make fun of myself tomorrow :(!
Will come back again tomorrow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to your sis though...

u looked more like your 2nd sis...

Hurley said...

why didnt invite bloggers geh? =P

mykie said...

Aaron: In this pic I kinda agree. lol. I remember I looked more like my eldest sis when I was younger!


Hurley: Erm. Because bloggers ffk that time @ Chilis! Lol nah, there're limited places. Quite a simple wedding lunch among family only :)

Anonymous said...

Well laid out posting here.. I tot i commented last week! :P Darn.. its been 10 days already! :O

mykie said...

ND: You commented on the other post. Lol. Yeah you are a lucky man hmph :p