Thursday, August 06, 2009

Amajing

Photobucket
I wore a dress. They felt amazed. And asked me to pose for a picture as proof.
FML.


Anyway I went to Pavilion again @@
You must be wondering what was I doing there! :D
Ok the story was quite long wtf but anyways I'll try making it short.

Me and some course mates was given a chance to create an event video for Jerneh Insurance short film competition. And also to shoot on the event day itself :D
I mean video shooting not gunshot :(

okok so I'm a video editor along with my 2 friends.
And the other 2 are cameramen.
And this is our first outsourcing project outside the college.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Best photo of the day -_-!

Photobucket
Samson flirting with Kwek. Alan jealous. whee.

Photobucket
Guess what, the champion gets RM3000 and a video cam wtf jealous.
And he also won last year. Fking rich now :(

Photobucket
Tiz iz botak kwek.

Photobucket
My muka tak jadi :(

Photobucket
This photo is uber ugly but my cam KO-ed after that. No choice :(

Anyway, the lady in green is the one who gave us an opportunity to do this project.
The guy in coat is someone from Jerneh and he's nice and he treated us icelemontea!
aww//

-

The event ended at 1pm -_- surprisingly early.

Met up with Jess the mess after that and laughed at someone and karma gets me back LOL

Photobucket
Happy feet while waiting for Jess.
Glads ♥♥


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours are happy feet, mine are smelly feet walking all the way from hangtuah to pav T_T

-jess

mykie said...

Jess: Why you emo! Cos i finished ur chips isit wtf dun lah it's ok to be smelly cos its worth it u can see me *perasan

val.t said...

sendiri kiamsap mau walk so far

thiaaaa said...

hahahahhah val so true wei HAHAHAHAHAH

Jci said...

CHADOU.... walking is exercise for ur butt.. Tell urself ur butt is more compact now =)