Monday, December 07, 2009

Queen's 20th

Photobucket

Happy Birthday bb!



Look who's here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
okm who came late after his work

MINUS CHEONG HVEY JCI.
 I'm trying to make you feel guilty pfft.

I like you lesser nowadays but I don't know why I'm still happy for you on your happiness hehehaha T_T

-

Basically it's like our usual bonding sesh + birthday cake

Photobucket
Undertable business.

Photobucket
The jukebox!

Photobucket
One of the things inside that box.
PINK XMAS DOMO! XD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehe :x



Photobucket
Cheers for turning twenteen finally!

Photobucket
Val so pretty T_T



-


Hellow bb Cyn! I hope this is well planned enough!
You're finally hitting the big two-oh.
And ironically in the next two months, 4 of us are turning 21.

FML.

4 comments:

thiaaaa said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA LOVE THE LAST BIT. ♥

very well-planned indeed ;D usually im the mastermind but wow you guys can substitute me d :D i can now happily retire.

KMC said...

That is not Val la !

Thiaaa- Say thank you. I provided some info. So indirectly i planned as well. :D :D

mykie said...

thiaaaa: I'm happy you like it ♥ No No you have to plan with us next time! Not that I wanted to plan or the others' birthday hmph// :x

KMC: Why, did u fell in love with Val? XD Couldn't recognize her anymore hehehaha


Jci: Ya, see what have you missed!! :O

thiaaaa said...

thankiu, kmc hahahha!

& jci: ya seeeee! after work cannot come one meh cis. /angry