Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tiptoed

Photobucket

I have more stories about myself today.
I don't know why but I just wanna tell everything that happened to me today cos it's too much to forget D:

#1
I'm supposed to go to college earlier to extract the filmed tape into the computer. But fml srsly cos I just realized that the other class was occupying the video lab when I reached the train station near college -_- Went to Jusco instead. Stock up some necessities, and there goes my other 50 bucks :(

#2
I'm gaining weight! Thus bought tuna sandwich for lunch. But I was hungry again at 3pm. Had proper lunch finally and it wasn't cheap T_T I'm supposed to save more money. Now I'm fat and poor. FML.

#3
Did filming with the bunch of kids again. You guys know how much issues I have with my slit eyes.
A Punjabi girl and her cousin told me that I have very beautiful eyes. -_-
A Chinese girl asked me why are my eyes like that. -__-
 I don't know if I should take it as compliment and laugh happily or take is as a sarcastic remark T_T
What's wrong with kids nowadays they don't like big eyes anymore!

#4
Remember I said I tripped at LRT stairs and hurted one of my left toes?
I wore flip flops to college today cos it's more comfy when I need to walk around during the filming process.
Smart choice. 4 person smartly stepped on my poor toe WTF. And one was really painful I almost die paranoid about losing my toe D:

#5
My guy friends were surprised I'm a girl.


Verdict: I'm fat and poor but I have beautiful slit eyes and I'm being treated like a guy. Whee.


aaa//

2 comments:

Jci said...

hahahahahaha i'm sorry tat i laughed at ur misery!!
but seriously its funny

mykie said...

Jci: It's ok I mmg funny T_T (trying to see at the brighter side)