Friday, March 19, 2010

Random

Photobucket

"It's time to wake up and stop dreaming."


-

edit//

Awesome! T_T

I accidentally dropped my RM6 somewhere while I'm putting on gaffer tapes :( You know, RM6 can buy me 2 meals already! Aish.

My crew tag was labelled wrongly. Instead of "Production Crew" or something, I got a "Catering" tag and my full name is written behind the tag =_= wtf.

I was wearing a blue top today. And I almost got kicked out from the control room cos the Korean director thinks I'm actually a fangirl who sneaks in the backstage. How on earth I know sapphire blue is the official color for SuJu's fanclub! T_T I knew I was doubted when the director said "Chincha??!" or however you'd spell it. Very funny, ajushi! :(

I got traumatized with him screaming and yelling over the headset. T_T I wish I could understand Korean!

Funny thing was, Jo was mistaken as a Korean most of the time! Lol.

Let's hope tomorrow's gonna be fun and less tiring!

No comments: