Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 7

Highlights of this week.

Monday: One World Hotel, Prudential Awards.
Tuesday: Stayed in office and brought laptop along :x
Wednesday: Was supposed to go Bukit Jalil. But thank god I don't have to in the end!
Thursday: Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Hotel, Haier.
Friday: Took off day to go back college and to chill 8D
Saturday: Sunway Pyramid, AXN The Amazing Race Asia Season 4 Audition
Sunday: Hibernated!

The week was okay. I love jobs like this in hotel ballrooms or the malls :D Clean and comfy working environment at least!

I spent my entire day doing nothing productive hahahaha
7 more weeks! Still a long way to go and many more to learn.
And approximately 49 more days before I go back to my normal life pfft.

Photobucket
Had sushi with Cyn last Friday.
This is heavenly good! Ahh~ zen!

-


My wound still hurts.
It's gonna leave a deep hugeass scar for sure :(

Fml max.

No comments: