Sunday, March 21, 2010

SuJuSuShow

Photobucket
My mistaken tag :(! 
Couldn't change it cos they wrote my name behind it already!
-

SuJu's Super Show 2 was kinda awesome cos my position was right in front of the stage at the sound console table! Everything was nice except I couldn't see Sorry Sorry clearly cos they're all in white. Bright white. T_T Couldn't blame me cos that's the only song I heard all the time from Super Junior. Not a fan but they're really cute and manly at the same time aahhh I couldn't decide which word is better to describe them T_T

I want their cute animal helmets T_T

And Siwon has a hot body *slurrppssss!

I will start youtubing their songs already hehehehe I like a few of their songs but I don't know what's the name :/

Anyways, the concert ended too early. But it's good for me cos I can roll my cables earlier, put back all the equipments earlier too. It took us only 1 hour to finish packing everything thanks to all the men in the company T_T Seriously I don't have to carry heavy box cases cos they can do it faster than me. They're so efficient I like them muahahaha.

I couldn't believe that I worked on every Saturday since my internship except for the cny week! That means instead of 5 and a half days work, I'm doing 6 days a week! T_T
Oh well, better than those who never have any offday for weeks :s

I need a car, but I don't see myself getting it anytime soon :(

No comments: