Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bloody Hell

What the fuck.

I just recover from cough and now my laptop is infected with virus!

This mofo virus eats up all my files and they went missing mysteriously. Including my subs! And I need to submit that particular episode immediately! Thankgod Ryan was nice enough although we always fight T_T Sorry Ryan you're the besttttt!

And thankgod I only need to redo 2 episodes T_T
Okay actually one cos I figure I did one the previous night and one more in the morning. But I don't care la cos 2 of them went missing! Right in front of my own eyes! It was quite short and I managed to finished both in 90 minutes.

Amitabha.

Not only did I panic upon realizing my files are missing.

I kinda yelled at everyone in the store cos they can't stop disturbing me and thought it was really fun to poke at me and wave in between my eyes and the laptop screen.

I showed my anger...

T_T And I looked ridiculous cos I need to apologize to everyone after that and pretend that I was possessed by some angry soul instead T_T

I fell asleep while waiting for my brother to get home. And when I woke up, right now...it's 2am and he's already sleeping T_T_T_T_T_T Since I'll be in JB this Thursday, let's hope he's gonna fix this mess before Saturday comes T_T

FML max. T_T

1 comment:

thiaaaa said...

april is a baddddd month.
good thing is that it's coming to an end already! yay!