Tuesday, April 27, 2010

JayBeeBee

Photobucket
This concert!!
Obviously not my cup of tea...

._.


Photobucket
I slept at 4am, got up at 5am, reached office at 6am. Tried to sleep in the van but look at the sun :( No choice had to cover my eyes with my hoodie T_T


Photobucket
The concert stage and the empty space for audiences to stand. It's quite small but I'm amazed how big it looked like through the wide angle lens aww//


Photobucket
More empty space -_-

No wonder it's freaking hot most of the time. No trees no shades no anything.
Danga Bay is boring. pfft. 

Had scrumptious food but I forgot to bring my camera along! D:

Oh yea btw, I had culture shock in Johor -_- Some people are just too uncivilized.
Here's what happened;

We were queuing up for our tea break currypuffs and kueyteow. There was a few makcik behind me and guess what she did D: At first she asked her daughter (I assume) to cut our queue. The girl hesitated. But this makcik damn hebat ok! She went to attack our cameraman by saying he should be a gentleman by letting the ladies to queue up first. And then the entire troop of this makciks went to queue up infront of him -_- wtf is this? Hellow I'm a girl also why do you makciks cut my queue? Ladies first mah! Ahh, I guess she'll most prolly say we should give ways to the elderly first. I had better meals and people behave better at the hotel buffet :( Thankgod these aunties weren't together with us for the buffet dinner and breakfast! 

Culture shock. I miss KL!
Sorry I'm snobby like that but I cannot stand people like this.

This is a backlogged post and I kinda forgot how it was LOL.
Anyways, arrived at the office at 6am. I slept through the entire journey and everyone thinks I'm amazing cos I didn't even ask for a toilet break. Went home and slept at 8am, woke up at 2pm to go setting up for Kelly Clarkson's concert. w00t hardcore gila 8D

Lazy lazy.
Abrupted ending.

No comments: