Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Internship. Period.

Holy cow.
I've lost my blogging mojo.
My blog now is filled with backlogged posts and words are getting lesser than how it used to be.
I guess I'd rather keep things to myself recently. I was being judged too much lately. It's not a good thing to be mysterious but sometimes I would rather not say anything cos I hate being judged. Well, who doesn't right?

zipzaps. That aside, here's a brief update on my internship; cos it just ended!



Photobucket
Hellow KellyC!

I was the cameraman's assistant right beside the stage and lols anyone who took a picture of the stage can definitely spot me in the picture albeit the mini size D: Although she was really casual that night but trust me, she's still awesome posum from within! It's not all about the looks yo! (Although I do not know much of her songs :x )

I thought this concert is gonna be my last event before my internship ends. But guess what, I went out for an outdoor RF testing on my last day in the company T_T It wasn't that bad cos my work starts from 2pm and it ended at 6pm. :D! Initial plan to do a video of us in the office failed cos of this outdoor job pfft.



Photobucket
First month in the company; this is the ground floor/store. I was holding a wireless camera and its mad heavy. I couldn't rest it on my shoulder comfortably :( Still wearing semi formal attire to the office. At least shoes. In my final month, I wore slippers to office almost everyday wtf.


Photobucket
Resting room for staffs in the store. This place is...untidy wtf it has dead cockroaches everywhere all the time D: But this is the place I always took my nap when we're all too free and stayed in the office.


Photobucket
One of the racks.
You can see trolleys, steadycams, lights, tripods, camera and battery cases, switchboards, monitors, cables.


Photobucket
The damn weights that almost kill my finger! :(!

Three months wasn't that long but it certainly did have a place in my life. It happened there. I went in like a piece of blank paper and now at least I have some scribblings on me T_T Too much to learn but technical stuffs are not my cup of tea :/ But at least I learnt something! Pfft.

I'm now a freeman! Going back to college next Monday :(

No comments: