Saturday, July 03, 2010

kapoot

I noticed the way I behaved lately is not like how I used to be.

I'm a more serious person right now and I fear one day I'll just turn into a boring serious person who has nothing interesting to talk about and has no sense of humor at all. I don't know what changed me. I tried to control myself and I'm fighting against it to turn back into my old self but it somehow fail.

Cos I get offended very easily and it's very hard to satisfy me anymore.

It's that bad to the level that I will isolate myself and I'd rather live in my own world just to avoid getting into conversations that might ended up making me feeling angry. What, it's wrong to feel angry? Something has definitely changed me but I'm not sure about it too. I guess I'm opening too much about myself recently, thus leading me to this character cos this is who I am, a semi-old hag who gets annoyed really easily. I sort of compressed the character down until recently.

Sorry to whomever who happened to be my victim of anger wtf :( I don't mean it. Give me some time to adjust myself back and damn, where did that sense of humor went!