Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quickie

It's been a long tiring week and here's my summary of the week.

05 July 2010
College's studio
Live Interview (with Jeremy Teo of RedFM)
Photobucket
Was the director of the day.

Photobucket
The crews with lecturer and Jere.

05 July 2010
Rainforest, Pavilion KL.
Photobucket
For Hoegaardens! Happy drinks = Happy smile!
It was an 'unforgettable' night XD

08 July 2010
Dome Cafe KLCC
Photobucket
Meetup with an ex-tuition friend who just came back from New York for holidays.


10 July 2010
MPH Midvalley
The You Economy Book Launch
Photobucket
The You Economy with its author, Harry Seggu; was my lecturer awhile ago.
Helped him with video and photo shooting.

It was a fully jam-packed day. I went to class straightaway after midvalley and then to Quattro with the adults at night. Had alcohol, calamari and paitee but too bad no pictures taken at all cos nobody whipped out a camera until the end of the day when some are tipsy. I wasn't interested in taking pic anymore by then :x

Left the bar at 12am when the crowd is getting massive. Was supposed to head back home but then my driver was talking about his favorite place and I decided to check it out. Had another beer sesh at Havana and I think I just fell in love with a place. Pfft. It was a nice place to chill and we had a deep longggg talk. Sometimes it's kinda nice and fun to actually have a conversation with people much older than I am; provided that we're of the same channel. Period. Although this is kinda awkward but I think I'm gonna miss him :s

I love Sundays now. Staying in is so much fun but fml my dad woke me up at 10am for breakfast my mom made. Haven't sleep til now cos I'm such a procrastinator. Did nothing today. Not productive at all. Pfft.

I wanna watch Toy Story 3 :( But I guess I'll just wait til the movie is up for downloading since I have no enough time for this coming week :(( Broadcast Journalism midterm test and Cinematography analysis assignment. One on Wednesday, one on Friday. Zero progress 8D

Buck up buck up!

au revoir.

No comments: