Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another bad day.

It is another bad day today. Fuck. I hate June! :(
I'm so angry I'm not gonna construct proper sentences pfft.

1) Slept only 45 minutes last night cos I was rushing 2 assignments. Today is the submission day.

2) Went to 9am class and slept through my lecture. FML never get to listen or copy anything at all. Thank god for the invention of voice recorder in my phone.

3) I'm bleeding wtf and bleeding means major discomfort and carrying a laptop bag around is definitely not helping to soothe the mood.

4) Was supposed to get the camera for our news shooting today but FOL it was raining and we had to wait for almost an hour.

5) Proceeded with shooting process but FOL again cos there was nothing for us to shoot. I mean, the news is about the price increase of sugar. But no sugar spotted in 10 minimarts we went in. And bigger marts didn't allow us to do shooting :(

6) Gave up. Shoot only one minor insert footage. Planned to go back college for class after resting. It was 5pm then. Got an sms from classmate that class is cancelled cos the lecturer is stuck in jam in Kuala Selangor cos it was flooding. Class is supposed to start at 6pm. It's Week 7 now and he only conducted lecture twice.

7) Fine. Took the train home. Had to wait for my BIL for 40 minutes and I almost teared waiting cos I was sooo tired I kept on falling asleep on the bench at bus stop :(

8) Came home and there was some naggy annoyance.


I almost snapped but thank god for the creation of earphones.
This is seriously testing my patience T_T


It's a messed up day I really hate wtf HAIH

2 comments:

Jci said...

ITS JULY ALREADY! NO MORE BAD DAYS! =*

mykie said...

Jci: Thankyou sayang T_T