Sunday, September 12, 2010

:(

I hate it when I'm feeling indecisive.
A part of me is telling me to do it and another part tries to stop me from doing it. It makes me feel like I have two souls living inside my body and both are actually struggling and competing to win over my 'body'. Damn.
Probably I'm feeling that way because I'm always thinking and I imagine too much.

It's really hard to decide what I should tell people and what I shouldn't. I'm afraid of being too naked and too mysterious at the same time. Perhaps I'm in a stage of growing up and not knowing what to do best.

Ironically, I like how each and every decision I made can change things into a total different way.
Life's amazing and unpredictable. I think I can write a book if I'm good in words and if I know how to express myself.

That's something I hate about myself. I wish I know how to express my feelings better, in words or in visuals.

I can't write a good script or produce a good film like this!!! :((

Menyampah.