Wednesday, September 22, 2010

中秋节快乐

Happy Mooncake Festival! 

Had BBQ for dinner omg lamb chop pork chop and chicken wings and satay sauce and nasi empit and my fav blackpepper sausages and my other love; potato salad :D No pictures were taken cos I was too hungry I arranged the food with failed culinary arts attempt and ugh, nevermind. Chomped all the food and my workouts all gone. Wasted D:

My family don't usually celebrate this day playing lanterns and candles cos I'm the youngest and my siblings are all too old wtf oldhags :x Anywayssss CNY is more important heheh :) I'm now showing my face in living room. Although we're not out looking at the bright moon (is the moon there? wtf cos it's gonna rain soon), I think it's the same sitting in the same room with my dad. I'm munching on peppermint+chocolate mooncake. And him with his beer and I'm stuck here listening to him nagging about not drinking outside without his supervision fml. It's okay it made me smile. As long as he's happy, then I am. Mom is...uh...busy at kitchen. She tak boleh duduk diam one wtf kidding.

Trying to do my work here. SYP is nagging now pfft.


No comments: