Wednesday, October 06, 2010

HLF

Because I know I have a very short temper and I get angry very easily once someone stepped on my borderline between OK and NOT OK. Despite my anger goes down quite fast, I still do not like to feel angsty over something; which is why I don't even like to listen to the same pathetic complains and rants every single fucking day. It makes me feeling angry too when I'm around angry people. If you can take all the time in your life complaining to me why don't you do something for your own good omfg. It's okay to complain once in a while when you really feel bad about it. I don't mind listening at all. But it's really that bad when the complain becomes angsty and you're like scolding everyone around you. WTF?

Please live a happier life because it's fucking unhealthy to be angry over every small things in your life =_=!

I know, some of you may think I am a hypocrite and whatever I type here can be used on myself.
Um, if you know me well, I don't get angry over the slightest things. So stop saying I need anger management or something. I don't need it.