Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home Alone

While my entire family was away. I took good care of myself and cook decent meals.
Well...at least for breakfast :x

Day 1 - Parents are still home, so they prepared the breakfast.

Day 2 - Sis tapao lomaikai and charsiupao for me ;)
Photobucket


Day 3 - I had a really good mood in the morning so I took time cooking breakfast and I was late to class cos I took too much time cooking eating and washing dishes wtffml
Photobucket


Day 4 - Lazy morning. Had milk and swiss rolls I bought from the previous day. Chocolate swiss roll from BreadTalk is yyums :) The green tea tasted too heavy :s
Photobucket

At that point of my life, I've totally given up cooking because I'm too tired of cooking for just me alone and washing the entire kitchen and 43785345 pots every time I cook. -_- I only cook dinner and skipped lunch. The first thing I told my mom when she was back, "Mom, I miss your cookings."

T_T

Cooking is fun but it takes too much effort :x

No comments: