Friday, May 29, 2009

$

I'M SUPER BROKE for the moment that I couldn't even afford a RM12 belt I wanted. Although it IS a necessity since my belt looked so worn out right now. But sigh I won't die without it right so I choose to let it go T_T

Gosh when will all the money come back to me! T_T
The only turnoff doing freelance job is the duration of waiting for the moolah to come T_T
2 months 3 months 4 months until god knows when T_T

Believe it or not, I didn't visit any blogshop for an entire month! Gosh it used to be my daily routine okay D: But I finally gave up yesterday. Nothing much I really fancy but I would consider getting it T_T


Current motto: "Stop. Look. and X the effing window!"

-

Got the results yesterday. It was pretty much so-so only since I didn't pass with flying colors. I should've pray for getting A's and B's instead :x I'm now feeling much better rather than being paranoid and insecure. I'm saying this cos I couldn't sleep on the previous night until 5am T_T

-

I still didn't like college as much cos it's bastardized with fuckfaces. Screw college life.

5 comments:

Eason Cheah said...

You couldn't sleep till 5am as well? wow...that's a coincidence..

I did spend it well tho...watching MU lose...HAHA

Congratz on the Grad!

mykie said...

EC: Lol didn't like soccer! Same to you too congrats :)

Kay.L said...

Money money...wuwa.it will be darn great if money falls from the sky isn't it?@_@

val.t said...

ong: not soccer. football.. oni darn american call it soccer...
peace bebeh

mykie said...

SL: Fly directly into my pocket :DDD

Val: Ok rephrase: "Didn't like football!"

:p

Seriously, I know nuts about them @@