Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Randomize.


Yaaa looks very weird cos it's the other side of my face
I always cover with bangs!


edit//

Ehh!
I just remembered that I have unattended plans for the previous semester break!
I'm suppose to practice that few songs on guitar T_T
I'm suppose to tidy up my wardrobe @@
I'm suppose to reorganize my books.
and DETOX.

wah shit. I completely forgotten about it!

and i've forgotten about x-men and daniel henney too. T_______________T

-

Life suck so much right now I'm stuck in between some things I wanted to do. Procedures. Datelines. Applications. Waiting for letters. Stupid, it still takes so much hassle even though I'm not a transfer student so what's the point huhuhuh no special privilege at all!

8am tomowow. *kicks*

In need of bitching sesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no. its not weird .. u look good from both sides too =( envy*

-jess