Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm back

I'm finally free from all these crazy roadshows! But I can see college waving hysterically at me. Oh hai college life againnnnnn!

I have no regrets or whatsoever but pls just issue me the pay as soon as possible T_T
I'm still effing broke even though I've been washing dishes working like mad cow. Took some piccies today and too bad okm wasn't there cos everyone likes him hahahaha anyway thanks to the crazy working hours, now I'm fighting dehydration, weight gain, sucky skin condition, and I think a tad bit of constipation watheff.

For a moment, I think home-based job rocks socks! I can finally wear slippers and sandals after a month of wearing shoes/flats. No more dress code! No more annoying boss! :DDD

Got to see many people from different corner of the globe. Made 2 China friends.
Practiced some China, Indonesian and European accent. Krazii.

Eeps

I stink like you now. Gotta go shower.

4 comments:

val.t said...

omg u're back. finally. u know how much i've been missing u... :(

mykie said...

Val: Ya you missed me but u nvr pm me in msn! *merajuks

Jci said...

work and u gained weight??

so if u dun work, u dun gain weight.. tell okm u're destined to be a non working siu lai lai XP

mykie said...

Jci:Yaaa hahahahahaha tell him that :D But I think it's the shit getting stuck in my tummy T_T