Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wanted. Real Cash.

I get mad at my eyes sometimes. I have monolids and uses tapes and everyone knows about that.
It don't do me any good when I always woke up late :x and have no enough time to do my eye. I mean, make up D:

And recently, I'll end up looking like this O_o cos the tapes weren't stuck perfectly T_T


O___o


So don't ask me why are my bangs covering my right eye if you see me sometimes.
Employers nowadays made it a rule that every girl have to makeup to work. So superficial T_T

Why...........!

I felt awkward typing this post thus the weird language. Been abandoning my blog cos I'm juggling between jobs. I can be washing dishes at some random coffee shop at night.

Aduh. cash pls.

11 more episodes.

2 comments:

Zhen said...

Dishwasher. that was random. XD

Jci said...

eh... u din pay for ur food ar?