Monday, October 19, 2009

Deepavali

Backlogged post.

Happy Diwali to those who're celebrating!

Photobucket
This is Jeya's house and it's the third house Aaron and I went on last Saturday
after Ushaa's and Yamni's.
Thus, we had 3 meals for lunch. omg.

I remember telling Yamni I felt pressured sitting beside her while taking pics.
'Cos my eyes are not even half the size of hers. FML.
And she also made me felt noseless like Erik orz

What is this so unfair T_T

Sudahlah.
Anyways, all the three of them and their family members are good hosts. That's why both Aaron and I went home with a bloated tummy. Everyone were saying "Eat, eat, eat! I made this since this morning!" It'll be rude if we don't eat so um *nomnomnom.

-

Watched Pandorum with okm and had dinner again!
Guaranteed fattening!

ok I'm lost of words and I'm sleepy and the PC is lagging.

9 to 6 again tomorrow.

Sucks.

1 comment:

CH Loh said...

pandorum kinda suck. when I saw those monster dudes with blue burner behind them, I almost laugh at its obnoxiousness. =P