Thursday, October 15, 2009

Watheff?

I told my classmate that today is a good day for outing because the weather is sooo good; cloudy and breezy.

But I guessed I kinda jinxed everything up -_-

Next, I saw a buttcrack and I jokingly said. "Shit, today will be a bad day! Cos I saw an ugly buttcrack!" :(


And then, no doubt it was one hella bad day and yes I ended up feeling angry towards the entire world.  Tsk.

Ok except going to sushi today :D w00t

-

I took the Putra back as usual and I should be getting down at my suppose station but the damn door on my side refused to open, I rushed to the other door to get out of the train but it was soooo crowded and everyone was on my way and in the end...the door closed and I'm forced to get down on the next station and take the train from the other side to get back. The fucked up thing was, the damn door opened smoothly after my station. FML.

I took 30 minutes to wait for the damn LRT, and it wasn't raining until I reached my stop. FML.

And I was wearing my new sandals. =_=...
Talking about sandals, it reminds me of something again. I avoided the rocky pathway just to protect my pretty sandals from taking the damage and scars on it. But instead, I tripped a bit and now the damage is even worst than what I wanted avoid. FMLFMLFML aih so sad.

No thanks to the stupid rain and me being angry, I've forgotten about the moolah until I got back home.

...................

Srsly, watheff is this?

Pissed gila babi.

No comments: