Thursday, October 08, 2009

Prank call

I've got myself a free RM5 TuneTalk prepaid card on my way to class today! I went to ask for a brochure shamelessly despite the girl didn't approach me, but that's when she told me she's giving away free prepaid cards! :D Heard dad talking about it a couple of days ago that's why I thought of getting it for him but in the end I've spent all the RM5 in less than 20 minutes wuhuhu.

I called someone. And boy it was a prank call.
And he fell for it. lmao. I think I'm getting better in pretending! Fake is easy wtf.
I think this is the second time I prank called someone. The first victim was my sis when I got a free celcom prepaid pack from school days :D! Yeah I'm damn boh liao like that pfft

-

Photobucket
2 buggers sms-ing each other lol how sweettt aww//


Photobucket
The phone and uh a rather cute angmoh eating.


Photobucket
Mom made Mexican Buns today and it's sooo krunchy on the outside and soft in the inside! mmmm~

...fats...

-

Geez.

I can't wait until tomorrow! ^_^

Hehehaha.

No comments: