Thursday, October 08, 2009

I'm back! :D Although not with a sense of enthusiasm to blog. Meh. Feeling lazy cos I know I'll be busy for assignments again next week onwards. Yuckysuckyducky.

Photobucket
Exactly how I felt on the 9th day of working.

Excuse the lame drawings, and the mutated rat. I've got nothing else to do during the 10 days of working in a secluded mall. I remember blogging about how much I suck in drawings and I hate it but trust me, I need to do something rather than stoning there. But I did stone most of the time so whatever lah D:

College starts right away after I'm done with this job. Siensations.
And the timetable...was fair enough but I'll be needing a laptop to survive throughout the break times. I meant it. After 2 years of dealing with ridiculously long hours break time, I've had enough. It's time for a loyal and trusty companion!

I'll be getting a laptop :D But no one is sponsoring me so I'll be effing broke for the rest of the year :D Provided I have yet to get all my pending payments; it's not helping at all. Imagine having to wait more than 5 months for a one-week's job payment.

Inefficiency. tsktsk.

Will be digging information about laptops with okm this Friday. And shopping too ♥
Sorry baby I didn't spend enough time with you for the past 2 weeks cos I've been working too much. Paying you back this week kays? :D


-

ok now time for Spring Waltz! I know it's a drama a few years back but still!!! Go watch it!
Oppa is in it ♥♥


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha the drawing is so cute, u should post all of them. i remember still got a few more right??

-jess

mykie said...

Jess:I should keep it for future use wtf you know I don't usually draw D: