Saturday, October 31, 2009

Streetlodgers

I was supposed to write this a few days ago but I came home exhausted and forgets everything about it :D
Now it's a Friday night and I've taken my nap so whee ~

-

I wonder how many beggars that I actually passed by throughout my week.
I see them everywhere, literally everywhere I went; to classes or shopping or working. I don't know how to categorize them anymore. When I was way younger, I was told that beggars are supposed to look like a wandering man on a street. But nowadays, they don't look like wanderers anymore. Drug addicts, old grannies, kids, teenagers, and also normal looking people with nothing better to do. I mean, come on they have limbs and all not like they're disabled or something. Even the latter can earn their own income, yet these 'perfect' people gave themselves up and chose begging instead.

Yes, I never give away a single coin to beggars. I'm not gonna help them that way. They are not helpless.
I'd rather donate to orphanage or victims of a disaster.

There's once on my way home. I saw a kid, around 14 to 16 years old. He was squatting, one hand holding a McDonald's cup, another hand hidden in his shirt; pretending to be disabled. Watheff? -_-
I should take his pic and post to failblog srsly. I think I have his picture but it wasn't clear enough and it's in my rotten CPU. boohoo.

It's not entirely the beggar's fault sometimes.
They didn't have a choice. Some of them didn't have the initiative instead.
I know yes this is a pointless talk but I couldn't bear the scene of me having to walk pass the beggars really quickly because the feeling sucks.

-

I need my money back :(

Photobucket

Or I'll have to stuck at home refraining myself from going shopping.

Gah.


Photobucket

Boo.
Little pumpkins for Halloween.

No comments: