Friday, January 22, 2010

FML

I don't care if this is pms or what. There's something making me angry every single day. So angry I wanna tear something apart and runaway hysterically aaa//

EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm not kidding you!

Okay being the typical me I'll just list them out T_T I'm effing sleepy right now I should be studying but I got bored by the crazy exam timetable it's so hectic T_T_T_T_T

1) My ipod's wifi is not working at home!
I got it for barely a month. Got pwned by the awesomeposumness of being able to online mobile at home. And now it can't even connect to the damn wifi anymore. It was okay until my bro set password for the connection. I keyed in the password right for like god knows how many times. Impossible I typed it wrong for 348659428592 times right D: Ok it did connected after I tried a lot of time religiously. But it lasted for like, 10 minutes before it goes poof again. I'm sooo sad riighttt nooowwww nobody cannnn hellp meeeeeee!

FML.


2) Got forced doing something I didn't really like or want to do. For life. watheff man I hate this shit T_T

3) Connection sucks balls. Seriously. I can't even load Twitter page without getting pissed off!

4) I'm now sitting at home eating things I don't feel like eating but I ate it anyways cos I have the need to nom on something to settle me down while studying. I'm accumulating fats on my body. T_T

5) Wore my super comfy shoes to college today. New shoes. And the sky chose to rain today. Seriously whats wrong with shoes and the weather ! It always rain when I'm wearing new shoes! suckstothemax T_T

6) My hair is very ugly right now. 6 months untrimmed. No nothing. It looks like a damn broom. T_T

7) I've got swollen gums cos I fucked up my biological time. Body acting not normal right now. Skipped dinner cos I'm frustrated having to endure with the pain wtf rather not eating.

8) My mom said I'm fat.

Enough lah 8 fuckitiesfuck still not enough. Minus the exam papers! D:

It's more than enough to make me angry already T_T

edit//

I fixed my ipod's connection! Haih router's settings :(

No comments: