Saturday, January 09, 2010

watheff..

I was really angry the other night! (forgotten which)
Digi failed on me. I can't send any text messages or make any calls.
Streamyx hates me. I couldn't even load any pages without feeling angry.
Even TNB sucks ducks. 2 electricity cut in a night. Brilliant.

All happened when I was being hardworking trying to finish off my work using my laptop.
Poor baby got shut down twice cos I didn't plug in the battery :(
Thank god I have a habit of saving my works even if it's half done :)!

-

Anyway, new pictures from last week!

I think this is the first time I post so many pics of myself pfft

-

Photobucket
I like this T_T
But I saw someone else in this picture -_-!



Photobucket
Excuse the hair parting!


Photobucket
My fav angle. Back shot w00t.


Photobucket
Out of focus. But still likeable.


Photobucket
My eyes. Rawr.

Okay these should be enough.
I didn't wanna blind anyone hehehaha wtf


No comments: