Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

You've been serving me well for the past 3 years.
It's time for your retirement but I'm still not over you yet T_T
That's why I'm not giving you away for RM80 pfft. I will keep you by my side even though your new sister will serve me now!

btw. Stop laughing at my Z610's misery :( 
It sucks to lose your buttons everywhere, not knowing where the hell is each of them! 
Prolly left them at Melaka T_T


I wanted Pink color but I was told it ran out of stock :(
It's ok. I had a dilemma between pink and red. Since there's no pink available already, picked the red now.
Now I have the exact same phone as SoonYP!
My new soulmate pfft.

The other 3 phones aren't mine. Laopek phones :x



W705 rocks socks too :)


But pink....



 

is sho pretty T_T