Sunday, May 16, 2010

Confused.

I think I just got myself a new bad habit. I tend to think overly too much when I'm alone at night especially when it's a quiet, silent night. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about it because it just comes naturally. Not that I thought about it intentionally :(

I always thought that despite I'm impatient and grumpy, I make wise decisions most of the time cos I'm calm and I think properly before making any hasty move. I always thought everything is gonna be fine as long as I stay calm and steady in any occasions. But now I think I'm wrong. It's like I'm trapped inside a super crazy drama scene right now. Ok maybe no that exaggerating but still! I don't see it coming!

It's hard to blog about something when I couldn't be honest and tell everything that I wanted here. I'm typing this for the sake of myself. It's so torturing to keep secret from everyone in the whole world. No, it's not the right thing to tell anyone. I still need a lot of time to adjust myself. How I wish all these didn't happen, especially in such short period. Sigh.

I was told I'm a very straight forward and honest person. But seriously, I never thought I'm THAT honest :x

Whee.

Fake is easy. Pffttt.