Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fangry again.

Wanted to rant over Twitter but this stupid whale kept on appearing telling me that Twitter is over capacity -_- I'm not going to FB cos I didn't want 500+ people paying attention to me.

Bah.

Let's hope this blog is low profile enough.

-

Regarding to my earlier post this afternoon, I was waiting at McD Midvalley for a job training at 6pm at Cititel Hotel. I skipped a class and I really wanted the job cos I'm broke to the max fml T_T But guess what happened! Okm and I walked over to the hotel lobby and sat there when he finally noticed he has a misscall at 5pm, and a text from the agent saying "Edwand, please call me back." Being the usual him, he ran out of credit and used my phone to call the agent instead. She knew that we're working together so she can just contact either one of us if there's anything. Okm made the phone call and here's the fucked up part.

She said she's got something to do and the training is going to be postponed to tomorrow, 6pm.

My first reaction; "WHAT THE FUCK? I'm not gonna fucking work for her anymore."

Seriously, if she hates people giving her empty promises and disappears last minute for her job, why the fuck she is doing this? I mean, come on we drove all the way to MV, petrol, parking fees, time, and my 2 hours lecture are now gone wasted =_=

I told her yesterday that I'm going to take the train at 5pm to go MV and she insisted that I shouldn't be late and so. If she couldn't contact okm, why didn't she call me instead? She forwarded the job sms to me first so it's impossible that she don't have my number.

I don't care. I'm not gonna tolerate this anymore.

She drags payment all the time. I waited for half a year before she pay me last time. I guess Jess and Cyn knows better too arggghhh.

She expects a hell lot from all her promoters but please don't expect much from her. Promoters are equally the same as you okay. Your RM120 per day is not a friggin big amount to treat people like shit okay. Please at least be considerate?

All my other job agents know about her and her bad habit -_-

I'm still angry! Haven't tell her that I'm not going to the job training tomorrow. Fuck it. She likes canceling on people last minute, I'm giving her what she likes to do the most. Pfft.

Had a call from a cameraman from the internship company; asking me to work this weekend. I might as well work as a cameraman assistant. It's much more better than working my ass off for a person like her. 

:(

I know, my temper is getting worse recently.
But I just hate being taken as granted.

I'd rather listen to Ryan's stupid comments over msn. At least he gives me moolah almost every month.

slhgdfsg;dfgklerfvdjbgdfsg