Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Eat grass

Okay okay!

Stop telling me about how much I should get the damn pink phone! :(
I bought the red one already and it's too late to do anything with it :(

Anyways I like red too it's fiery hot sexy red mwahahaha (wtf)

-

It's the beginning of a new semester and I'm currently in Year 2. Another year before I finish the course; provided I'm able to pass all papers! *prays
The subjects are much more amazing and interesting this semester but ugh Broadcast Journalism is kinda out from my dictionary :s Oh well. At least much better than some random nonsense subjects I couldn't imagine.

I've been a spendthrift this month and seriously I'm VERY broke for the moment and I declared my bankruptcy last night at Twitter; how much I hope I'm just kidding and could splurge on another shoes or bag next but I'm literally poor now :((

Thus, went to a job interview despite know the agent is an ass for dragging payments all the time; because I'm desperate T_T The job sucks and the working hours are not doing any good too. For this job, I'm now skipping my lecture, Simmie's birthday/gathering, and Mother's Day luncheon with my family :( I did spent my mom a dinner on the actual day but still! It's a family gathering :(
Wanted to dump the job at first but then I felt bad cos I promised okm to work together and went to the interview already. I don't wanna be blacklisted in the future just in case I need any lubang to work again T_T We won't know when will I get a good job right? Pfft. It's just THREE fucking awesome day dealing with KIDS.

WTF KIDS.

WTF WTF WTF

I hate mingling with kids cos I suck D: And I've got no one to practice with since I'm the youngest child T_T
My sister asked me if I'm gonna be Susan the Sustagen mascot wtf D:

I should be doing subs in McD now.
I did one. And I got sleepy D: Skipped my 2 hours lecture just for this damn training at 6pm later. I'm feeling sinful cos I dread skipping classes T_T_T_T_T Ok enough typing sorry for making you guys reading all these crap hahahaha I'm too sleepy and it's time to get back to my subs before my laptop battery died on me :(

Ta.

No comments: