Monday, February 02, 2009

It's February!!

Before that,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCI!!! ♥♥♥
(purple cos it's her fav color!)

-


I'm getting lazier and losing the passion to blog T_________________T
Went out everyday until late at night and I'm too tired to talk about everything but I've got tonnes of ugly pics to upload just that I'm too lazy to photoshop it T____________________T

31 January 2009, 年初六
- Dinner at Sis' place.

Photobucket
Meet Dorabbit wtf it's a male despite it's pink


Photobucket
Her famous chicken gulouyuk


-


1 February 2009, 年初七
Oooo my favorite month :D
- 拜年 with the same bunch again.


Photobucket
If you see properly, okm's skin has a red glow wtf
sunburnt poor thing T_T it bleed some more!


They taught me "Jinami" and uh..21点! :D I finally know how the game goes!!! HAHAHAHA *happy wtf.
I didn't gamble okay :D No money involved cos I forgot to bring my wallet pendatang asing loiter around without my IC ==

Supposed to watch Wedding's Game but uh LM sucks they're not screening it :( Dinner at Wong Kok, walk around...and called it a day.


Short post again, I know.
Gotta study again; back to exams.
Potong steam *cries

1 comment:

Jci said...

THANK U MAY YING!!!

kmc looks drunk with tat bottle and red face...

my mata over sepet in da pic