Friday, February 27, 2009

Sakasakasakae

I went through desert before heading to KLCC -_-
Srsly, what's wrong with the college inefficient giler. Cos I went there for timetable, it's already Friday and class gonna start next week. They told me the timetable are not up yet. Then why are all the lecturers that I've bumped into told me that they already have the timetable!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Mr NiceLecturer texted me later in the evening and asked if I have the timetable already. I said, no not yet too bad (in a very formal tone). Guess what he replied!?

"Hahahaha..."

Photobucket

(why is there so many Jessica in my life lol)


Went KLCC again lol as if we have shares there pfft I don't mind if it's true! :D
Nothing much cos we were there too often Photobucket

(Unless you include trying on shoes in almost every shops :x)

Yumca @ Sakae Sushi. Bow at the refillable genmou ocha!lovelove And RM1.90 salmon maki.
Wuhu XD


Photobucket
Ordered 5 plates of salmon maki.
Only green plates are nice to us boo cos RM1.90 boo



Now my stomach is not feeling well, something like indigestion/bloated/filled with air. Perhaps it's cos of the overdose fishballs from pasarmalam yesterday. Couldn't be the salmon. Gosh I hate fake fishballs they're made of flour PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Not gonna buy from that ahpek again!! Angry PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Gotta work harder to earn moolah!

2 comments:

EuEu said...

Jessica Eu says "hahahahahaha!"

mykie said...

Eu: Stupid hahahaa