Saturday, February 14, 2009

St. Valentine

Photobucket


Happy Valentine's Day, all! :O


edit//

I'm the only one taken among my besties and ironically I'm the only one who is free enough to go online in msn T_T No don't blame okm yet 'cos we decided to spend an entire day tomorrow since he has to work today and tomorrow i s m y b i r t h d a y w t f .

Mrs Lim asked if I'm available tonight. They wanna celebrate my birthday earlier since they know I'll be out tomorrow T_T *touched*
Mrs Andy useless one she said she has plans tonight pfft. Lol not that I mind also :O
Every year, Mrs Ong will ask what I wanted to eat for my birthday. I'll randomly say a thing that she bakes. After 2 hours, my cravings will come true wtf lol yes i know my mom is amajing muahs mommy ♥

The Lims came over at night and we had Domino's and kaiyiks and eggs and coke and laughed at Baby Lim. T_T So touching boohoo cos they came over for me sob. I asked for a simple happy dinner cos that's what I wanted the most yalah I know I sound damn drama and missworld like that worldpeace aduh.

But I seriously wants happiness more than any other thing. Money still important la ok.

No photos of myself cos I'm superficial :D


Photobucket
My first present of the year: Cheese egg tarts!!



Photobucket
Dad made!! Golden Eggs!! The new red coloring has a dash of gold color in it :O


And that's how I spent my valentine. How's yours? (:
Don't limit Valentine's Day to only your lovers. Remember your family too.


I love them so much T_T


Btw, Mrs Lim is my eldest sister. Mrs Andy is my second sister. lol


psst: Yesterday was Friday the 13th. I never believe in it but I had a bad day fsdkfdsljghsdlgh
*kicks

8 comments:

mykie said...

Eu: It's not like he's not coming back. MSN him!

Anonymous said...

awww~ sweetnyer. and kurusnyer T_T im going to tell cyn i wan detox!

mykie said...

Zhen: ...Eh, I gained 2kg during cny! Haha!

EuEu said...

Happy Birthday!! =D

Jci said...

serious shit wei!!!
friday da 13th i was having a sucky time too and worst still da bad stuff actually started on the 12th

mykie said...

Eu: Thankius T_T

Jci: Yaaa everyone had a bad Friday the 13th T_T Gosh I'm still having it now wtf

Anonymous said...

Oi, Mr and Mrs Andy already got V-Day plans that night and we promised each other not to be distracted by any last-minute arrangements from any third-parties, ok?

Anyway, hope you had a blast gobbling up all the pizzas and not leaving any for us! Grrr..

Happy Boithday, Ying! pfft..:D

mykie said...

Mr Andy: Eh kantoi. Hahahahaha it's okay I don't mind at all XD I hope you guys had a hot date :O

Thanks XD Happy Boithday wtf