Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomization

It's been 4 days since I last seen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the sun.

lesigh. I'm now like a living vampire edwardcullen!wtflol. Got used to sleeping at 6am and waking up at 2pm what is this seriously. I'm trying to get to sleep earlier but I was wide awake on the bed until 5am the other day O_O Insomnia or what! even okm got tired of telling me to sleep early T________T

My breakfast today...
(shuddap I know it's already 2pm when I had breakfast >:[ )


Photobucket
Mum made: Garlic bun.
I don't really like this shot but this is the best outta 3. Oh well :/



And how could I forgot everything about my chocolate milk

Photobucket



I was digging out all my old stuffs in an old box cos my dad is complaining about my messy stuffs.
Found some really 'antique' things lololol

Photobucket
My first watch! OMG it's 13 years old now *sniffles
Dad bought this for me when I was 7
and he said he's like the fatty elephant we assumed it's the daddy elephant and the bouncy baby elephant is me
T___T so cute!



Photobucket
I kinda forced Mrs Lim to buy this for me XD I was 10.



Photobucket
I will never give this away to anyone. Bought it not so long ago, was 14y.o.
The colors are really nice. I think I'm going to start doing artwork again (And everyone knows I suck in art)



Photobucket
And a whole stack of unorganized stamps. Uh, HelloKitty lol.



Photobucket
No, this is not in the junk -_-!
From AndyC's dslr and woi very funny meh?!
I think this pic can drive everyone away from me
*showfistPhotobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot. u look great even when u are fierce. lol

mykie said...

Val: w00t are u sure ahahahahahaha

Jci said...

but i think u looked perverted more lo
hahahahaha