Monday, February 23, 2009

Redhotchillipeppers

Waited for the girls for an hour (I just realized lol)
Yumca @ Chilli's cos bottomless drinks and chips w00t :D
Spent like a rich tai-tai T__T wtvla it's necessity!
Envied at J's slender legs. Envied at her buys. I hate myself Photobucket for being fat.
(dun comment abt if i'm fat or not pls just shuddap)


Photobucket
Sigh seriously fml. I have a lot to complain lor. But I somehow felt like I'm digging my own grave PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket But at the same time I think I'm innocent haih fts
Photobucket



Photobucket
Only 2 refills.
Photobucket



Photobucket
The buys. And freebies.
Saw the mini Listerine? lol. It's a pendrive :s

6 comments:

cynthiaa said...

fts you and jess srsly use damn a lot of emoticons to blog rite nowadays!

wait til i uploaded my //omg emoticon 8D i will be spamming you with it lolololol

mykie said...

thiaaaa: Lol you noticed? Actually I just wanted to show off the emoticons w00t :D Letz spamz togethaaaaaa

You and your //omg. Should've taken the photo of you doing it in person @@

CalebRaj said...

Te chips look tasty, guess you photo shop it right? haha...

mykie said...

Raj: Lol PSed the color :p

Anonymous said...

"Yumca @ Chilli's cos bottomless drinks and chips w00t :D "

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .

mykie said...

KMC:
What's so funny! Only RM15/pax okay!