Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mana cukup?

I cannot believe how Subang people actually survived living there.

Like seriously, the traffic jam there is way terrible than here in the middle of this busy city of KL. Can you imagine 2 hours and 30 minutes spent in a car ride from Subang to Midvalley?! Geez I can totally reach Ipoh or Malacca or Port Dickson == But anyways we were blessed cos there's nice people around cos it was pouring monsters and a colleague/collegemate/mutualfriend offered to send us to the train station. T_T I felt so blessed and thankful I can chant mantras for nice people now ok not that I know any mantras except namonamonamo wtf.

Guess what it's the 3rd day of semester break and I'm stuck at home watching dramas and working and giving tuition. I'm sure 3 weeks of holidays is definitely not enough.

22 days.
10 days for slaving my sorry ass off.
3 days gone.
So I only have another 9 days left.
And I haven't even start playing or hanging out!
Woiii come back all this boomboomshakes and buffets and movies and shoppinggg D:
Watheff.

And it's raining again now.

GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO MEH WHY ARE YOU POURING EVERYDAYYYY!!!
D:

FML.


See I'm stuck at home and is angry for no reason.

:( Hate this shit.

4 comments:

Jci said...

angry for nothing increases da rate of gettin old

Zhen said...

GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO MEH WHY ARE YOU POURING EVERYDAYYYY!!!

i like this line hahaha...no rain here :(

KMC said...

2 more months and i'll have 3 months holiday. Awsomeness.

mykie said...

Jci: Ya I know I'm getting older :((( But I'm in ur Forever 18 club ain't I ? XD

Zhen: Hate the daily rain here cos it's really troublesome D:

KMC: So sad for you. 3 months of being jobless and edu-less.

pfft.