Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photobucket
My mom makes better roti jala than the ones
I bought last week at pasar ramadhan.
Served with kari ayam.
Mmmm~


-


Ok so I came home feeling worried this morning at 7am cos...I spent one sleepless night at Genting with the besties. 7 hours in GH and went to PJ after that just to have dimsum zomg. It tasted sooo good but I'm too bloated from the overdose caffeine and cheesecakes from the previous night. Aww I must go there again next time! Pfft. Tapao some home for my angry parents. wuhuhu. Apparently, it worked! Hahahaha! :x

The night was awesomposum hahahaha.
It was a warm outing in a cold night.






Photobucket
Jcis cake.



Photobucket


Photobucket
Someone rested her feet on my lap shamelessly.
It smells good. mmmm wtf.


Photobucket
Remember okm was saying "Don't put laptop on your lap!"
cos it kills sperms wtf hahaha!


Photobucket
Crazy cold. It got worst later until we have to go in to KFC
to make up for the yucky kfc from Connaught the other day.

3 comments:

Jci said...

suddenly khen very ying
hahahahahahaaha
like doing some kind of hacker job and refuse to be identified :P

KMC said...

"Don't put laptop on your lap!" cos it kills sperms wtf hahaha!

Is he serious ? Might be the bluetooth.

mykie said...

Jci: Wait til you see his oogliest pic that night! HAHAHAHA

KMC: I don't know cos I don't have sperms! But well, try avoiding that.